Sunday, October 24, 2010

Artemis Fowl II

       Most of you might have already known Artemis Fowl II....


     I am a very vivid fan of his. I love his coolness and all... I always fall for intelligent and witty men..Yes...HE'S A GENIUS~~~!!
Anyway, the main point for today is to give you a little background info of him and his comrades....:D 


Artemis Fowl II
            He is a criminal mastermind. He is a child genius. He is from teh famous Irish Fowl Empire...Most of his ancestors have really went for the crooked way. They're family motto is "Aurum est Potestas", meaning "Gold is Power". Ohh....I'm still starting and I feel down because I have too much to say but I'm too lazy to type all of it..so then I'll shorten this up. Through is cunning ways, he was able to find out about the "fairies". Then, he kidnapped a Lep officer, namely Holly Short. He asks for a ransom of one ton of 24 karat pure gold. he knows they can't say no to him because teh fairies, for centuries, hid theirselves from humans to maintain peace and harmony(sorry, it's really a long story). In the end, he sets Holly Short free, got half ton of the gold he was asking for, and his mother got cured from her depression with Captain Holly Short's magic and with that, their history began....So, here are the pictures if the cast~!! 


Arty(Artemis Fowl II)


cute and cool aren't they? they are just fan arts though...


and here's Holly Short....


She's an elfin so she's short and brownish...She has hazel eyes and auburn hair...I have a feeling she likes Artemis...xD


And here's Minerva Paradizzo~!


I can't find much cute pics of her since she only came out in the fifth book of the series..But Arty and her sure are compatible since she's also a genius...xD I so love this pair..<3


I haven't found cute pics of Foaly(a technologically genius centaur), Butler(Artemis friend and body guard) and the rest of the casts...I only included the top three...xD I'll try completing it someday though....:D Wait for that okay?

1 comment: