Saturday, August 28, 2010

VOcaloid Addiction

I am a total fan of Vocaloids...my favoriteas are:
Miku Hatsune  
Kagamine Rin and Len[Kagamine twins]
Miku Zatsune[Miku's evil or dark side and is just fan made]
Sakura Miku[or others say Luka hatusne]
They are my top favorites, but I also like Kaito[blue haired vocaloid]
Here are teh pictures of teh others[but not all]:
Okay, let me name them from top left to bottom right:
Miku Hatsune, Rin Kagamine, Len Kagamine, [sorry forgot her name already...^_^]
Meiko, Kaito, Megurine Luka, [he's the sensei but i forgot his name too..^_^]
Gakupo, [again, sorry I forgot the names of teh last two]
xD
I know you might say I'm stupid for posting something I don't know much, but you see, I only focus on my favorites....
I'll be making a blog about their songs so watch out for that.
So, if you know their names, tell me, if you want to know something, you may ask me too....[though I might not be able to answer everything]

No comments:

Post a Comment